Fill out an online application
Attend an in-person training at Perry’s Place in North Hollywood
Be at least 13 years old with parent/guardian permission
Wear appropriate attire and adhere to all volunteer safety instructions
Who can volunteer:
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Morning Cleaning Crew
7342 Fulton Ave.
Provide daily care to cats by cleaning and feeding the main sanctuary area, which includes 10 free-roam rooms, 3 individual cat enclosures, and community room kennels.
Reports to: Caretaking staff
Schedule: daily, 9am-12pm
Time Commitment: at least 1 weekly shift (3 hours per week)
Qualifications: you must be at least 16 years old
Read the full job description HERE.
Wherever you are!
- Be at least 18 years old (or foster alongside a parent/guardian)
- Have a valid government-issued I.D.
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Be able to provide daily care for your foster cat
- Adhere to all program protocols and instructions
- Be able to keep your foster cat(s) indoor-only at all times
Mobile Scoop & Feed
At local PetSmart locations!
- Clean litter and feed cats that live in the store
- Allow cats out of cubby for exercise, play, and socialization
- Socialize the shyer, sometimes hissy, kittens as well as older cats through the use of treats, special toys, and other positive reinforcements with human interaction
- Note all physical and behavioral observations
- We ask for a volunteer commitment of at least one 1-3 hour shift once a week at one or more of the following stores:
If you’re looking to fill a particular role or bring a specialized skill to the team, please let us know! We will be continuing to open up more volunteer positions in the coming months.