Heaven on Earth is growing and we’re looking to expand our team! Check out the available positions below. Join us and help save lives!
SpayShip Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator is responsible for all day-to-day aspects pertaining to SpayShip Transport Program. This position reports directly to the Program Director.
- Handling all program transport of clients’ cats/kittens to and from spay/neuter clinic as scheduled. Transport entails morning drop off/check in and afternoon pick up/return to program clients.
- Providing trapping/TNR services for program clients as needed.
- Instructing clients who are able to do their own trapping how to do so.
- Completing client spay clinic intake forms as required by spay/neuter clinic and maintaining all program paperwork as needed.
- Maintaining our own traps, including cleaning traps and ensuring they are in good working order.
Days: Tuesdays through Saturdays
Hours: (32 – 35/week)
• Morning transport – (6am-8:30am), Wednesdays through Saturdays
• Afternoon transport – (2pm-4:30pm), Wednesdays through Saturdays
• Evening trapping – 3 hours (7pm – 10pm), Tuesdays through Fridays
• Assessments – 2 hours as scheduled, Saturdays
• Weekly staff meeting – as scheduled
• Able to work split shift
• Reliable and dependable
• Reliable transportation– able to transport multiple traps (6 or more)
• Able to lift 20 – 30 lbs.
• Good communication skills and client service experience
• Trapping experience a plus
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
Coverage: This program is based in and is exclusive to the San Fernando Valley
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please visit our volunteer page!